Dreadlock Tag [Hope Jae sees this :)]
1. How old are your dreads? 9 months on July 22
2. How many dreadlocks do you have? Either 182 or 184..can’t remember which
3. How long are they? about 4-5 inches but they are all different sizes really.
4. Why did you decide to get them? ‘Cause I think locs are soooo beautiful.
5. How did everyone respond to them? Negatively? Positively? Haven’t gotten any negative reactions….yet.
6. What do you LOVE about your dreads? I like how they feel, and look and I can’t wait for them to grow longer~
7. What do you dislike about them? The front is still in the baby stage….so some of them still unravel -_____- & that they don’t lie flat and that it still shrinks.
8. What are some of your pet peeves that come with having dreads? Flakes being stuck in my hair :(
9. Have you ever dyed them? Do you want to? If so, what colour? Yes, some of ‘em are goldish/orangish/brownish
10. Do you do any daily maintenance to your dreads? Rub a lil’ shea butter in it…go to bed with a satin wrap.
11. What dreadlock products do you stand by and why?
Honestly? I’m still in the experiment stage…I don’t really care…right now it’s just shea butter & braid spray for my itching
12. Which products do you regret trying? This wax that I had before my hair was locked…never again. And some oil in a red tube…gross.
13. What method did you use to start your locks? Interloc
14. How much did it cost to get them done? 2,000 JMD (Thanks Jaeeeee), this is cheap considering it was root to tip. Then after it’s 1500/3500, depends on which person I feel like going to.
15. What compliments have you ever received about your dreads? That they’re pretty/beautiful & that I make a pretty dread…dwl.
16. Have you Influenced anyone to start their own dread journey? Dread journey? Dunno. Natural journey? Yup.
17. Are you happy with how your dreadlocks look? Mostly, I just want it to be able to go in a ponytail
18. What would you change about your locks if you could go back in time? Nothing at the moment, because there is nothing wrong with them… though I do kinda want them to be kind of big, but I’ll see how they turn out, and either way I’ll be happy with them….
19. How do you normally style/wear your dreads? Out, or flat twists or in a headband
20. How do you envision you and your dreads 5 years from now? Sexxxxxxxyliciously long and thicker